Waxing has never been this easy.
This waxing kit provides gentle professional level hair removal at home. It will save you time and money and allow you to pop the wax in your microwave for every use. The leftover wax can even be stored in the cup and reused by reheating in the microwave.
The professional level Italian wax beans in this kit are hypoallergenic, non-irritating, making your waxing experience pain free. It can be used to remove hair around: the hairline, eyebrows and chin, arms, hands, legs, underarms and the bikini line.
Each Kit Contains
(1) Pop-up silicon cup with lid
(2) 100 g. of non-irritating, hypoallergenic wax beads
(3) Disposable wooden spatulas for face and body
✔ Professional Hair Removal for at Home
✔ Dry Skin
✔ Normal Skin
✔ Oily Skin
✔ Combination Skin
- You are looking for a non-irritating self-waxing kit to save you money and time without having to spend a fortune at a salon or spa.
Q1: How much hair must grow to be waxed?
A1: Approximately 1 cm. If it's too short, the wax won't catch the hair and won't be waxed.
Q2: Can I wax every day?
A2: Frequent waxing can damage the skin and it is not recommended to wax frequently in the same area.
Q3: Can I have an Brazilian wax?
A3: Allongs waxing beads is a professional wax and is absolutely suitable for Brazilian waxing! You can use it in your intimate areas as well as face, underarms, legs, and arms.
Q4: Why doesn't it melt even though I heat it for 1 minute and 30 seconds?
A4: Based on the 700-1000 w at the bottom of the heater cup. The melting time can vary dependong on the wattage so please be mindful.
Q5: I'm bleeding after waxing. Should I be worried?
A5: If you're bleeding during waxing, you can rest assured that even the root of the hair has been pulled off. Use the Allongs Conditioning Aloe Gel for aftercare.
Products with Professionalism
Moumou Cosmetics Bio Center manufactures the waxing beads with the promise to produce safe and more satisfying products for responsible sales. For a product without discomfort, the waxing beads undergoes rigorous product testing several times and shippedafter a selection according to stringent quality standards.
Allongs Self-Hard Wax has been judged to be suitable to use safely and with confidence.
HOW TO USE
- Prep the wax area by washing your skin and drying completely with a cloth or towel. This will remove any oils that may prevent the wax from adhering properly.
- Place the beads in the heating cup up to the indicated line. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. If you do not have a microwave, you may use your hair dryer on high heat and low speed to melt. You may also heat the cup in a hot water bath.
- Using the disposable spatula, spread the wax onto your skin in the direction of your hair.
- Once the wax hardens, remove by pulling in the opposite direction of your hair.
- Moisturize the skin using Allongs conditioning gel or any comparable moisturizer.
- Cover the remaining wax in the heating cup with lid and store. Melted wax may also be stored separately. Wait for wax to harden, peel out, and seal in a plastic bag.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!