- Allongs Body Oil - Vitamin [VEGAN]
A highly moisturizing body oil with vegan-based ingredients to nourish your body, with a fresh texture and pleasant subtle scent once applied. Nourishing without being sticky, a lightweight body oil line used to recover skin's hydration level from breakage and dryness. Use 3 minutes after a shower for effective use.
Allongs body oil vitamins make the skin moisturized with jojoba seed oil. It contains borage root extract to help strengthen the condition of the skin so that it does not become weak, and adds a fresh wild rose scent to refresh your mood.
Hypoallergenic, Vegan Certified
✔ Body Fragrance
✔ Replenish Moisture
✔ Refresh the Skin
✔ Radiant Care
✔ Dry Skin
✔ Normal Skin
✔ Oily Skin
✔ Combination Skin
✔ Sensitive Skin
BODY SKINCARE CONCERN
- If your worried about itchiness caused by dry, cracked dead skin cells
- Body solution for your skin barrier when itchiness and dryness persists even after using body lotion. Allongs body oil forms a moisture film on the skin and prevents moisture from escaping.
Allongs uses only naturally-derived ingredients, aiming for clean beauty. This body oil is a 100% vegan recipe, with zero animal testing. Certified by the Korea Agency of Vegan Certification and Services Inc.
- After showering, wipe off water in a small amount and apply the oil while the skin is still moist. It forms a moisture film to retain the moisture.
- After applying oil, apply any body lotion of your choice
Sunflower Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Fragrance Camellia Seed Oil,Macadamia Seed Oil, Chichii Root Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Mexican Chia Seed Oil, Vitamin Tree Fruit Oil (100 ppm), Tocopheryl Acetate (100 ppm), Cinnamal, Liomonene
- Top Note - Sage, Cassia, Chamomile
- Middle Note - Jasmine, Wild Rose, Fressia
- Base Note - Sandalwood, Musk
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This is a very light body oil, maybe too light. It still does its job and smells really nice but I was expecting something more oil-oil.