- DR. PEPTI Peptide Volume Cream Skin | SP23
This product is imported and distributed by Giann Brands, the sole authorized partner in the United States. Check out its U.S. official site: drpepti.us
A thin yet extremely effective cream skin that keeps the skin feeling moisturized without weighing you down. This cream can be used as either both a moisturizer or a quick facemask to help replenish your skin's moisture. No sticky residue.
VOLUMIZING CREAM HOW?
- The 5 peptides in the formula help the elasticity of your skin
- It deeply moisturizes dry skin
- It helps protect the sensitive skin's barrier
✔ Anti-Aging Solution
✔ Protect Skin Barrier
✔ Restores Suppleness
✔ Dry Skin [Ideal For]
✔ Normal Skin
✔ Oily Skin
✔ Combination Skin
Can be used in two ways!
For best results use our whole Dr. PEPTI Volume line
2-WAYS TO USE
(1) FIRST WAY
- Use after cleansing, or at the stage of applying toner.
- Pump an appropriate amount into your hand and apply it to the whole face. Avoid the eye area.
- Gently pat for better absorption.
(2) SECOND WAY
The DR. PEPTI Peptide Volume Cream Skin can be used as a quick face pack if you’re in a rush.
- Apply 2-3 pumps on a cotton pad.
- Leave on for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cotton pads and gently pad the remaining cream.
(1) Centella Asiatica Extract - soothing and moisturizing. A tremendous amount of moisturizing ingredients were picked in Madagascar.
(2) 5 Peptides - firmness and elasticity. Carefully selected peptides that have been proven to as extremely effective in improving the elasticity of the skin.
(3) Volufinile™ - elasticity. Patented, an award-winning ingredient with incredible effects on the skin's elasticity.
(4) Udo Jeonyeon Seaweed Fermented Wine - moisturizing. Helps moisturize dry skin.
(5) Safflower Seed Oil - moisturizing. Aids the cream's moisture stays on the skin and won't evaporate.
(6) Moist24 ™ - moisturizing. A patented ingredient that deeply moisturizes the skin
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG/PGG-17/6 Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Dimethicone, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Gluconolactone, Carbomer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Sodium Benzoate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Hydroxycitronellal, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Beta-Glucan, Asiaticoside, Citronellol, Limonene, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hovenia Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Biotin, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Copper tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Tocopherol
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This lotion-ish toner is pretty cool except that it has fragrance. I can only use this when my skin isn't sensitive.
If you want brighter skin or a more even skin tone I highly recommend trying this product!!
made my skin so soft and hydrated.
This is the best toner. Great for my sensitive skin. The moment I apply this cream skin on, I could immediately feel full of hydration and this smells really amazing. Love the soothing texture. I use this twice a day for double the hydration.
This toner really does the job!