- DR. PEPTI Peptide Volume Stellight Eye Cream
This product is imported and distributed by Giann Brands, the sole authorized partner in the United States. Check out its U.S. official site: drpepti.us
Say goodnight to wrinkles and dull skin and say hello to Stellight!
A Dual Function Eye Cream to Realign Your Skin to Perfection
The word Stellight comes from constellation+light. Our face has a natural contour that creates a constellation. This eye cream connects all of the bright spots to create this beautiful constellation. A starry constellation from the forehead to the outer corners of the eyes to our undereye and then the nose and lips.
✔ Brighten Under Eyes
✔ Provide Elasticity
✔ Dry Skin [Ideal For]
✔ Normal Skin
✔ Oily Skin
✔ Combination Skin
- It brightens any dull and dark spots
- The key ingredient Acetyl Hexapeptide-1 is used to help brighten areas where light has been lost from the skin.
- Provides needed vitamins to your eye area to help bring vitality to the skin
- The vitamin effect created from Vitide brings liveliness to the eyes.
- Helps provide elasticity to the skin with Volufiline ™
- A patented ingredient from Sedermas, France, is known for improving elasticity in the skin.
This eye cream has a firm, but creamy feel to it.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS
Pair it with our whole Peptide Line!
The eye cream can be used in multiple ways to help different areas of the face and neck.
- Eye area: massage the cream whiles gently pulling upwards. For stiff muscles, you can apply more pressure during the massage.
- Eyebrows: Massage the cream upwards and out to help reduce the look of fine lines.
- Nose area: Massage the cream around the nasolabial and mouth area in an upwards motion.
- Neckline: Massage the cream gently from the bottom of the neckline in an upward sweeping motion.
(1) Acetyl Hexapeptide-1 = A peptide that is specifically formulated to help brighten the skin.
(2) Vitide™ (Peptide + Vitamin) = A mixture of peptides and vitamin C and B3 come together to nourish the skin and give it vitality.
(3) Volufiline ™ = Serderma-patented ingredient responsible for maintaining firmer skin.
Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Allantoin, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Milk Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic acid, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbitan Laurate, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Calcium Pantothenate, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Beta-Glucan, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Silica
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Lightweight eye cream. I have been applying on my neck and undereye.
I bought this to give it a try because I loved the other products from this brand. I like it so far. It doesn't have a thick texture and somewhat milky but it's very rich.