- DR. PEPTI Peptide Volume Cream | DC23
This product is imported and distributed by Giann Brands, the sole authorized partner in the United States. Check out its U.S. official site: drpepti.us
Don't ignore the signs of aging skin help prevent them or reduce them with this cream that is proven to help tackle the 5 most common signs: dry skin, loss of elasticity, fine wrinkles, rough skin, and dull skin. This cream has a silky smooth non-sticky texture that is made to adhere to all skin types very well for the best absorption of all the nutrients and benefits.
✔ Soften and Moisturize the Skin
✔ Improve Fine Lines and Wrinkles
✔ Revitalize and Rejuvenate
✔ Improve Elasticity
✔ Dry Skin [Ideal For]
✔ Normal Skin
✔ Oily Skin
✔ Combination Skin
PLUMP YOUR SKIN HOW?
- This cream contains 4 kinds of peptides that are formulated to help rejuvenate the skin and help improve the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- This cream is formulated with Volufiline ™. A patented ingredient that is known to help improve the elasticity of the skin
- This cream helps soften and moisturize the skin.
- This cream contains both hydrolyzed collagen and Centella Asiatica Extract to provide vitality and smoothness to the skin.
Apply a dollop of the cream and your hands and rub your hands together to warm it up. Gently pat the warmed cream all over your face. This will help in having the cream be better absorbed.
FOR THE BEST RESULTS
Use together with the whole Peptide line!
Apply this cream as the last step of your skincare routine. Gently rub all over the face avoiding the eye and mouth area then gently tap for better absorption of the product.
(1) 4 Types of Elasticity Enhancing Peptides - Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, and Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12
(2) Volufiline ™ - Serderma-patented ingredient responsible for maintaining firmer skin
(3) Hydrolyzed Collagen - Revitalize the skin to keep it moisturized and vibrant
(4) Biome Complex - Provides intense moisturization and strengthens the protective skin layer
(5) Centella Asiatica Extract - Helps relieve irritation by soothing the skin and protect the skin's barrier.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Carbomer, Arginine, Stearyl Caprylate, Asiaticoside, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid,Iris Florentina Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Guaiazulene, Hydrolyzed Silk,Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Sodium Hyaluronate, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment,Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hyaluronic Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
It is a rich cream that is absorbs into my skin very nicely. But I did feel like I need another layer of moisturizer as my skin is really really dry. My skin is very sensitive but so far the cream has been good to me . It is a bit pricey but has a good amount of cream that would last 3-4 months.
Applied a think layer but the moisturization lasted for a long time.
Makes my skin silky and doesn't leave any sticky feeling. I like it.