- Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment | FB24
The amazing, rich mix of ceramide 3 and collagen work together as a mask to repair hair that has been damaged from the constant use of a flat iron, hairdryer, hair dyes, or just naturally damaged from the sun. A treat for your hair!100 mL
* Works for all hair types and textures.
- Repairing damaged hair from frequent use of heating hair styling tools
- Repairing damaged hair from frequent use of a hairdryer
- Repairing damaged hair from hair dyes
- Repairing damaged hair from natural exposure to the sun
- Apply after shampooing to wet hair
- Leave the mask on for 5-20 minutes
- Rinse off and wash with shampoo to completely wash the product off
*Tip - Use a shower cap during the mask for best results
(1) Soy Protein Extract - moisture retention
(2) Allantoin - moisturizes both hair and scalp and also softens keratin
(3) Ceramide 3 - moisturizing
(4) Pig Collagen - moisturizing and could promote hair growth
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Trideceth-12, Panthenol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Butylene Glycol, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Alisma Orientale Tuber Extract, Peoria Suffrutiosa Root Extract, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Ceramide NP, Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Gelatin, Hydrolized Keratin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Brocolli) Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I didn't know how to use at first and rinsed it out right after I have applied. It didn't do anything. I read the instruction and tried leaving it on for longer than 5 minutes, and my hair got so so so so silky. I definitely recommend it.