- EVERYDAZE Gold Charcoal Hydrogel Eye Patch
Age-Rewinding and Skin Lifting!
Fight aging skin with these gold and charcoal powder enriched patches for a more ageless appearance. It also contains adenosine, which helps tighten and lift the skin.
60 Patches / Jar (30 Pairs)
Vegan Friendly, Cruelty free (note tested on animals).
Free of sulfates, paraben, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan
✔ Regenerate + Repair
✔ Tighten Skin
✔ Reduce Wrinkles
✔ Dry Skin [Ideal For]
✔ Normal Skin
✔ Oily Skin
✔ Combination Skin
- If you are looking for an anti-wrinkle solution for under eyes.
- For tired and dull under eyes.
- Using the tweezer, apply patches on your under eye area after basic skincare routine.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove and gently pat the remaining essence to help with absorption.
Store these gel patches in the fridge for an added cooling sensation that further relieves puffiness.
(1) Charcoal Powder - detoxifies and removes impurities on the surface of the skin for a more clear complexion.
(2) Seawater-Derived Fermented Ingredients - possesses anti-aging properties, while protecting the skin barrier. It also helps soothe the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
(3) Peptides - peptides help reverse the signs of aging by promoting collagen production.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
They truly help reduce the look of my under-eye bags (can’t totally get rid of my bags), and they diminish my dark circles under my eyes. My favorite thing about these eye masks is that they are super drenched in their wonderful skincare properties, but they’re not slippery and won’t slide around your face when you apply them. So you won’t spend your whole time adjusting them on your face after you put them on.
I seriously love these eye masks!! I keep them in the fridge so that they are nice and cold when I put them on. But even if you keep them at room temperature, they’re still really cooling and work their magic. I really can’t say enough about them